Jackson Real Estate – Jackson, MS Homes for Sale
Notable Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
- Fully responsive. Looks great on all screen sizes ranging from small phone to large monitor. Scan QR Code above with your phone to see. (Note: if you use the dsIDXpress plugin, then pages generated by it are not responsive. Not my fault!)
- Advanced search capabilities. Each search dropdown can shown or hidden
- Search results, recent listings, etc. can display in 2 ways: blocks of 3 per row, or 1 per row.
- Compare listings. Check the boxes next to each search result and compare them all side by side. Maximum of 5. (Not in dsIDXpress plugin search results)
- Easily customizable. Customize header height, header color/image, background color/image, footer color/image, and more.
- Homepage can include one or all 3 of these areas: Latest Listings, Latest blog posts, and widgetized block (up to 3 widgetized areas). The order of these areas can be set in Theme Options.
- Call To Action section. Under slideshow on homepage are optional Call to Action buttons. Customizable in Theme Options. This is not shown in the demo.
- Translation-ready (qTranslate plugin required) No .po or .mo files necessary! Only things NOT translation-ready is the banner text, and Loan Calculator (in Real Estate mode).
- Social networking: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, and Pinterest. Include/exclude any of them from Theme Options.
- Order search results page interactively
- Enter a custom text to replace the price. For example: “Call for Price”, or “As low as $250,000”. Text is set on a post-by-post basis.
- Enter a “price reduced by” amount for each listing. If done, then a green down arrow will appear next to the price, with a tool tip showing how much the price is reduced by.
- Unlimited Color Scheme choices, in Theme Options.
- Optional Login form for people to post their own listings
- Lots of great slideshow transitions. Simple fade is the default but you can get as crazy as you like!
- Video support in the listing detail page (opens in lightbox when thumbnail is clicked)
- Define unlimited types of banners in Theme Options. Each banner can even have a custom color tip.
- Loan Calculator (can be removed in Theme Options)
- Custom Shortcodes (Accordion, responsive columns, buttons, and more)
- Lots of widgetized areas. 4 on homepage, one on each sub page side bar, and 4 in footer.
- Custom page templates
- Customize the wording of any section title, label, static text, etc. in Theme Options. Even in multiple languages without the need for .po and .mo files.
- Live and always up to date documentation in the form of a Google Docs public document. Ability to “comment” inside the documentation if you thing something needs clarification, or if there is an error.
- HTML 5, CSS3 enhancements
- Upload only one large image, and theme will take care of resizing/cropping for display throughout site in different sizes. (No dependency on problematic timthumb.php script for this to work)
- Top notch support via Themeforest comments, email, and support forum. (Forum is highly encouraged so others will benefit)
Notable Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- Search results Google Map. Shows pins for the current pages results right on map. Click map to see infowindow with details and click to see full detail page. (Option to disable this feature)
- Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you now have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing latest listings or plain images)
- Dual agent support Listings can have up to 2 agents attached to it. Add Agents via the Agent post type. Agent ‘Page Template’ will display all Agents on a page. Click on an Agent to see more info, like bio, and listings.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)
- “Open House” date and time. Self manages itself… does not display once Open House date expires
- Google Map and Street View on listing detail page.
- Optional MLS listings support, with dsIDXpress (www.diversesolutions.com). Replace the standard listings search with the dsIDXpress search widget. Or include BOTH standard listings search AND dsIDXpress search widget.
- Browse listings instead of searching by using the “Browse By” feature. Browse By Location, Features, Property Type, Location, Price Range, or Rent/Buy.
- Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a State from the list and see a secondary location appear under it. With a little easy coding, you can extend it to unlimited levels of locations.
- Optional secondary logo in top right (for example, the broker’s logo)
- Upload your own map marker image in Theme Options
- Contact form on each listing page. Optionally have form sent to specific Agent. (if Agent is specified for a listing)
Notable Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Optional Autotrader.com and/or Cars.com support. Have your listings automatically get posted to Autotrader.com and/or Cars.com. This is not a “feature” of the theme, but rather I have partnered with a third party developer who can set this up for you for a fee. Please email email@example.com for details.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Browse listings instead of searching by using the “Browse By” feature. Browse By Manufacturer, Body Type, Model Year, Engine Size, and more.
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- VIN detail output (optional) Output data on detail page from a VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number). See a listing detail page for an example. Note: An account at VINquery.com is required. VIN numbers are for passenger cars and light trucks manufacturered for North American markets 1981 to present.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.